St Liborius Catholic Church

St Liborius Catholic Church

St Liborius Catholic Church
Hogan and N 18th Streets
St Louis, MO 63106

The St Liborius Catholic parish was established in 1856 as a German National parish for the German Catholics in North St Louis. It was the eighth parish in St Louis and located in the St Louis Place Neighborhood. Construction of the church was completed in 1899 and the sanctuary was known for its beautiful imported stain glass windows and marble altar. In 1992, when the church was closed and parishioners were merged with the surrounding parishes, the stain glass windows and altar were removed from the building.

St Liborius Catholic Church Related Links:

St Liborius Catholic Parish Webpage